Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bear Lake Reunion


Have you ever been extremely excited for a vacation that you want it to be tomorrow, yet it is still so far away such as a trip to Disneyland or to another country?  Well, on the first weekend of July, my entire family will be getting together for a weekend at Bear Lake.  It may sound like a simple activity but when I say "entire family" I mean all my siblings spread out through the western United States.  I have two sisters coming down from Rexburg, Idaho, a sister from Boise, Idaho,  a brother from Phoenix, Arizona, and sisters from Salt Lake, Highland, and American Fork, Utah all coming.  With so many married siblings, it has been over a year since we have all been able to gather together.  We will be staying in a cabin right there on Bear Lake.  I am so excited I just can't wait.  I want to go tomorrow, but I guess a month goes by quickly.

No comments: