Sunday, June 3, 2012

So Little Sleep, So Little Time.

Another week has flown by and I feel like I am going to fall over.  This week I worked on Wednesday night until 3 am for American Fork High School's Senior All Night Party and then had class from 8 am - 12 pm.  I then had to take a grammar test, and go right back to work until 3 am again, but this time for Riverton High School's Senior Al Night Party!  I have not been able to catch up on sleep since I have a group project due this next week as well as an assignment that is supposed to take 10 hours to complete due on Thursday also!  This coming Tuesday and Wednesday I have two more late night parties to host and then my presentation and end-of-year assignment due Thursday.  Can anyone give me advice on how to have the most amount of energy on the smallest amount of sleep?  I'm dying here!   

No comments: