Friday, May 4, 2012

The Avengers!

Well, here is my second post in five years!  Last night I went to see the Avengers after a long debate with my roommates.  They all purchased their tickets about a month ago for the midnight showing tonight.  Boman (my roommate) is a huge fan of anything superhero, and so he has been really excited.  Let me tell you . . . it was worth it!  Even though I only got about three hours of sleep today since I had to work at 8 a.m. this morning, I am so glad I went to see it.  I think it is honestly one of the best movies I have seen!  I was exhausted before and after the movie, but I was never even close to falling asleep during the movie.  I am glad my roommates convinced me to go.  The best part is that I think I knew 20 or more people in the theater!  For anyone debating whether or not to see it, take my advice and go (it was that good)! 

No comments: