Sunday, May 20, 2012

BYU National Champions

Yesterday was an exciting day.  I worked from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.  Then as soon as I got home, I went on a date with a girl named Caitlin from my ward.  We went to the BYU Rugby Championship game.  But before we got to the Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy, we stopped off at Ikea to eat some delicious Swedish meatballs.  Ikea serves some delicious meatballs, mashed potatoes, and jam for a very inexpensive price.  After filling ourselves up on meatballs, we headed to the stadium.  In order to avoid the $10 parking fee, my friend Jason decided to park a mile from the stadium.  So we got a little exercise on our way to the game.  It was very entertaining to watch.  Caitlin and I decided that it is more exciting to watch than football because it moves at a fast pace.  The ball is constantly in motion.  BYU ended up becoming national champions in Rugby last night!  It was a very exciting game. 

Here is a picture of Caitlin and me at the rugby game last night.  The players behind us were receiving their medals.  GO COUGARS!


No comments: