Friday, May 11, 2012

Week 3

Well, this is my third post since I began taking Management Communications.  This last week was a very busy week.  I ended up working for over 44 hours.  I also got two iPod touches that were left in our lost and found for over a month and a half. One has a cracked screen and the other has been disabled for over 22 million minutes (just over 41 YEARS).  I looked up online, and asked a bunch of people how to restore it to its original settings, and after attempting twice...IT WORKS!  I decided I would give it to my sister Christine since her iPod broke a while back.  Also, I got to go work at a Cinco de Mayo event in West Valley City where I got paid to speak in Spanish and hand out Spanish fliers.  It was amazing.  I even got to eat Mexican food!
Finally, I have found myself to be a little bit of a grammer freak this last week.  Since one of my roommates is deaf we always have the subtitles on.  Well, when I am watching movies, or any TV show, I find myself correcting the subtitles..."Opps, that should have been a dash, not a comma".  It's horrible, yet nice to know that some of what I am learning is catching on.  Well, until next time...

No comments: