Sunday, June 10, 2012

More stressed out than me?


So this week, for our last MCOM assignment, we were asked to find someone more stressed out than me, do something nice for them, and then blog about it.
            Finding someone more stressed out than me seemed nearly impossible until Friday when I had finished my assignments for school and finished my late night grad parties for work. 
So on Friday, I decided to take a few friends to Boondocks for a free night of fun.  When we got out of the go-karts (the first thing we did), I reminded everyone to check their pockets to make sure nothing was missing (lots of things are lost on the go-karts).  A few minutes later, a friend of mine, who we will call Caleb (because that is his real name), told me he lost his wallet.  At the end of the night he was really stressed about having to cancel credit cards, getting a new license, and losing his money.  So I helped him search the individual go-karts as well as the go-kart track with no luck.  After searching for about 20 minutes, we decided to head back to Provo.  I told him I would look at work the next day.  Well, long story short, the wallet was sitting on in my apartment the entire time.  It never left Provo!  Even with the chaos, however, it was a fun night.

No comments: